WIZ KID APOLOGIZE AFTER QUITING HIS SHOW AT GHANA

Steve christian
0


 Nigerian musician Wizkid has apologized for failing to show up at a concert he planned in Ghana.


The Nigerian star, whose real name is Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun, was expected to perform at the Accra Sports Stadium on Saturday.

But he did not make it to the concert, leaving many of his Ghanaian fans angry, including those who showed up at the venue and waited for hours to see him perform.

The promoters of the show, Live Hub, accused the Afrobeats singer of "breaching his contractual obligations".

But on Sunday night the music star apologized "to everyone who made the effort to come out for me [Saturday night]. I was charged, and I look forward to doing this show.”

"Unfortunately, until the day of this show, there continued to be security and production issues that prevented me from doing a unique show that my fans respect," he posted the message on Twitter.

He said he and his team were doing their best to "put on a show for my special fans in Ghana".
Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
Post a Comment (0)
To Top